[MPlayer-dev-eng] Regarding audio in MPlayer

yugandhar gv yugandhar.gv at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:25:58 CEST 2007

Hi ,
        I have gone through the source code of MPlayer i came to know that
MPlayer is using mp3lib to decode the audio frame.
        My question is that i want to build one Movie player for my purpose
i have already done the video part by using libmpeg2 and using X11 Shared
Memory extension to display the video now i want to decode for the audio and
i want to synchronize the video with the audio. Can some help me how do i
proceed and which files i have to refer in MPlayer to get the idea.