[MPlayer-dev-eng] svn account for C.E. Hoyos

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:19:35 CET 2007

The purpose of my flame was this third thread requesting Carl access
not to be ignored like the 2 before it. It was never meant to be
replied and of course it never flamed Nico or Carl.

KotH, I'm not surprised that you cannot comprehend it. In a matter of
sense this is intentional, think of it as targeted flaming. It
contains references to/from DonDeigo conversations on irc. I can
reason every detail (with quotes), if you are interested.

It's just that I don't want to irritate other developers and
reminiscent painful events.