[MPlayer-dev-eng] svn account for C.E. Hoyos

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:19:20 CET 2007

2007/3/17, Nico Sabbi <nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it>:
> A couple of weeks ago I proposed to give Carl a write account to the
> repository; several developers agreed and no one protested, but the
> account hasn't been created yet.
> I believe that now, if there are no objections, one of the roots can
> give Carl the account, pending the clause of the blood-signed agreement ;)

Nico, do you really think that it matters what developers think in
this project? Only Diego, the project leader and mphq-root can decide
things of such matter.

Diego have noticed the request and the under-the-table consultations
are still ongoing.  If he reaches conclusion and if he feels like
giving Carl write access, he will get one.
After all such things should not be decided in public as the proposed
but rejected developer would become de-motivated to work further on
MPlayer.

If you don't like the state of things, you can fork :)