[MPlayer-dev-eng] Writing an application based on MPlayer and MEncoder

Hugo Kwok hugo.hugokwok at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 03:31:47 CET 2007

Hi Guys,
We are currently writing an application based on MPlayer and MEncoder. We
have some question about the   MPlayer and MEncoder:

1.Where is the decoding process start in MPlayer source code?
2.We want to find out the memory location that MPlayer store it RAW video
data after the decoding process.
3.Also we want to know where is the Encoding function in the MEnocder source
code.
4.Also, is there any way to port the dsrv.so codecs to an ARM9 based
platform?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your attention.

Hugo