[MPlayer-dev-eng] Interview with mplayer developers

Simon Vargholm ruzkie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:33:31 CET 2007

Okey. More details :-) I can do that.
The interview is going to get hosted on my friends webserver and sent to
various sites such as digg and osnews. The Interview will be variying from
technical to personal. I dont have the questions written yet. But you can
view some i did on http://qwdrama.com/ .
And i would like it to be either 2/3 questions per developer or ask everyone
and handpick a couple of answears. Other than that i dont know of what  more
"details" i can chug out :)