[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fw: Anfrage: OpenExpo Stand 7./8. März in Bern

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Jan 15 11:21:00 CET 2007

Hi,

I got the following mail, asking whether we would like to
make a booth at the OpenExpo on 7/8th march in Bern/Switzerland.
I don't think i have time myself to be there for two days
but i can try to arange something.

If someone is interested, please let me know.

			Attila Kinali

Begin forwarded message: