[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH [0/12] CoreAVC support (Take 3)

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 09:51:24 CET 2007

Hi,

On 2/27/07, Alex Beregszaszi <alex at rtfs.hu> wrote:

> > 011checkstub.patch: This patch reuses a previously defined stub if one
> > exists for the current function.  The patch isn't needed for mplayer,
> > however for the port to mythtv, the codec is initialized multiple times
> > (each time a new program is started), and we quickly run out of stubs.
>
> Looks good.

Alex, does this mean this patch is good to go and that it should be committed?

> > 012regedit.patch: Adds a new file 'modify_reg.c' that can be used to add
> > items to the registry.
> > build as: gcc -o regedit -I. loader/modify_reg.c
>
> I like this tool but must be cleaned up.

If you don't give more details on what exactly needs to be cleaned up,
there's no way Alan can know what to improve.
Off course, since this file seems to be standalone, it just can't
break anything, so as long at it works and is reasonably easy to
understand in case it needs further development, there's little need
to be overly picky IMHO.

Guillaume