[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Tue Feb 27 19:39:01 CET 2007

Ivan Kalvachev wrote:

> You said uau had learned something from this. I wonder what it is...

Yawn, Uoti stated his reason, pointed out that there aren't many way to
do what to do and with the help of many others he is learning a possible
right way and now we could maybe set in a file the summary of my thread
about rules and why they are useful and not an hindrance.

> Indeed. These things are to be decided by MPlayer Project Leader and
> at the moment we don't have one.

And seems that too many people want the last word...

lu

PS: iive in my place you use nicks just if you don't know well that
person, but you switch to the name once you are a little more
accustomed, maybe it's the same for Diego too.