[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Sat Feb 24 20:33:50 CET 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 15:30 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> i did not want uaus account to be disabled for all eternity, i wanted it to
> be closed/suspended, he continued to commit code over the changes even though
> he was asked not to and he was asked to reverse things which he also ignored

This "do as I say or you're fired" attitude might be justified if you
were paying me, but you're not. You don't pay me, you don't get to
decide exactly what I should do or how. Of course some level of
cooperation is required, but the only people calling for account
suspension are ones who do not actually work on the same code.

I do not claim that the commit was an ideal example or that you would
have to like it. But it does not justify your reaction.