[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:01:18 CET 2007

This whole thread is mistake.

uau account should have been disabled right after he continued his
commits. Diego didn't do that. And instead of taking responsibility
KotH started long lasting election procedure.

I see everybody are afraid that punishing uau would took him of
MPlayer project as developer.
So far It seems he is so valuable that he will not be punished.

This is why I have another proposal. Let's make him Project Leader.
Let's give him mphq2 root access. Let's make him ultimate MPlayer
ruler.

In short if he cannot follow the rules, he should make them.