[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Sat Feb 24 15:36:13 CET 2007

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 13:07:45 +0100,
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> scribed:

> Thus, i would like to ask the MPlayer developers (excluding
> uau in this case) to vote whether uau's account should be
> removed or not.

i vote to keep uau commit access.

rules were broken, and there is nothing to forgive this.
removing commit seems like a childish thing to do, it only harms
mplayer development. especially given mplayer's developer shortage.

why dont we talk about something constructive like how to revert
all changes, and recommit it correctly (in a series of patches).

-compn