[MPlayer-dev-eng] donation request for travel expenses to LinuxTag

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Feb 24 13:31:30 CET 2007

Moin,

As you know, FFmpeg and MPlayer are going to man a booth
at LinuxTag this year. Unfortunately, Oded doesn't have
enough cash to join us. So we thought about asking
for donations to finance it. And while we are at it, we
could do the same for other people who want to join us,
but are short on money.

So, i'd like to ask two things:

1) Is it ok for you to put up such a donation request?

2) Who else is out there who would like to come but
doesn't have the financal backing?

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann