[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: PATCH [2/12] CoreAVC Decoder Support

Vladimir Voroshilov voroshil at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 09:14:54 CET 2007

Hi,  Alan.
I wan to add my 2 cents.

Alan Nisota writes:
> I looked at it, and adding support for EnumMediaTypes may prove tricky
> (certainly the patch is reasonably large).  Also, it is complicated by
> EnumMediaTypes->Next allocating an AM_MEDIA_TYPE structure, which I'm not sure
> how to free.  To free it, you need to call the windows DeleteMediaType (which
> isn't implemented in win32.c but could easily be),
I have implemented this function (DeleteMediaType, CreateMediaType,
CopyMediaType where needed for tv:// driver under win32). If anybody
interesting in it, i can spend some time for preparing separate (from
tv:// driver) patch.
I'm interesting in doing that, because this will simplify outputpin.c
code for a bit.

P.S. Is there any place other then win32.c to put this functions to? I
have to use *MediaType functions under win32 and cannot link win32.c
in this case.

P.P.S. outputpin.c has potential bug correspoding to wrong
DeleteMediaType implementationю in current code.

--
Regards,
Vladimir Voroshilov     mailto:voroshil at gmail.com
JID: voroshil at jabber.ru