[MPlayer-dev-eng] Better handling of low FPS and still images

Sebastian Krämer mail at kraymer.de
Sat Aug 25 15:36:06 CEST 2007

Uoti Urpala wrote:
> I've done some work to allow handling events independently of frame
> updates, which should make possible better low-FPS and still image
> handling.

Hello Uoti,

I tested your patchset yesterday. It wasn't a thorough test but I
noticed that playing with low speed and osd enabled, there are black
rectangles whenever the osd is updated (tick of a second or seeking for
example). I replayed with normal speed and it's even visible at "real
time". ('m using xv vo.)
I didn't notice any problems with seeking.

I think you applied some of the patches today? These changes don't show
the issue described above.

HTH,

Sebastian