[MPlayer-dev-eng] 64-bit issue in ad_faad.c

Mon Apr 30 18:25:48 CEST 2007

Hi Rasmus Rohde!

 On 2007.04.30 at 17:22:05 +0200, Rasmus Rohde wrote next:

> I'm using the faad2-devel-2.0-19.20050131 RPM from livna,
> which apparently is old and incompatible with newer versions.
>
> Tough luck - not much we can do about this except hope
> that nobody else tries to compile up against the livna headers
> except me.

A small advice: ditch livna, its packages are uncompatible with other
repos and have some known problems. Use freshrpms (maybe together with
dries) instead. It has 99% of livna packages (multimedia/drivers/etc)
and much more. There is only one package from livna that I use
(avidemux).

In this case, current faad2 version in freshrpms is 2.5.

--

Vladimir