[MPlayer-dev-eng] liba52 reorganization

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Sep 22 23:16:19 CEST 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 01:52:30PM -0700, Alex Izvorski wrote:

> Looks like mplayer liba52 is already updated to the latest upstream
> (0.7.4).  This is relatively recent.  Big thank you! to whoever did
> that.  So nothing to do there.

Direct your gratitude towards Dominik Mierzejewski and Emanuele
Giaquinta.

What makes me wonder is the following: Since MPlayer contains liba52
plus lots of patches, why not simply try to split our local diff into
manageable pieces and feed them upstream bit by bit?

Has there been any development on liba52 since 0.7.4 was released?

Diego