[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Re: Re: Re: MPlayer + MatrixView

Pigeon pigeon at pigeond.net
Wed Sep 20 23:40:43 CEST 2006

> > I made only some small changes, not touched the license,
> > you should ask Pigeon for that,
>
> OK, if it's not your code you cannot relicense it.  You can ask the
> author, though.

    Same reason there. The license is in the original matrixview source
code and I haven't touched it.

    Mind you, I noticed there are other cases like this in the mplayer
code (e.g. stream/stream_dvb.c) and it has the phrase "either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version".

    Perhaps we could update it with the same thing? (Or we'll have to
contact the original author for this license update?)

Pigeon.