[MPlayer-dev-eng] Please, tell me if my program is illegal.

xarion xarion at orange.pl
Wed Oct 18 15:46:37 CEST 2006

1) Sorry.
2) Sorry.
3) I know it, but I still have doubts.
4) "Xarion MPlayer" isn't a patch to MPlayer, but a frontend
    for Windows.
    I don't know where can I send my program. Can anybody
    make accesible for all?

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:54:35 +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:25:17 +0200
> xarion <xarion at poczta.fm> wrote:
>

>> I'm author of a program, that uses modified code of Mplayer
>> (called Xarion Mplayer). My modifications are adding use of caca,
>> aa, X11, GL, newer DirectX version, enca, xmms, some codecs and
>> some bug patches for Mplayer code, so it was posible to compile
>> Mplayer using Cygwin and use of differenet settings directory
>> than home. All changed files are included in source.zip
>> (directory with changed files for Mplayer-1.0pre8”, which is
>> included in Xarion Mplayer instlalation directory).
>>

> 1) Use your "Return" key once in a while. Lines should not be
> longer than 60 characters.
>
> 2) It's MPlayer and not Mplayer.
>

> 3) What is legal and what not is defined by the GPL, you should
> read it.
>
> 4) If you have patches for MPlayer, don't hesitate to send them to
> us. Please read DOCS/tech/patches.txt
>
> Attila Kinali

---
avast! antywirus: Wychodzace wiadomosc czysta.
Baza sygnatur wirusow (VPS): 0642-1, 2006-10-18
Przetestowano na: 2006-10-18 15:47:00
avast! - Copyright (c) 1988-2006 ALWIL Software.