[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: frequency range check and keeping old volume for radio support

Vladimir Voroshilov voroshil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:19:00 CET 2006

2006/11/10, RC <rcooley at spamcop.net>:
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 00:30:10 +0100
> Bernd Ernesti <mplayer-dev-eng at lists.veego.de> wrote:
>
> > And I found a check for BKTR_RADIO_NOFREQCHECK in one of the kernel
> > source code which you could try to set and see if it works now.
> > There is a check for 8750 inside this ifndef.
>
> Nice catch.  That is indeed the limiting factor.  Now I can tune radio
> from 0.01 up to 999.99 (MHz).  4-digit frequencies must be overflowing
> radio:// as I've tested the card to 6GHz in tv:// mode.
I didnt understand what does you mean about 4-digit overflow (probably it's
by bad english),
could you explain this more detail?
> And if anybody is interested, radio_step_freq would be a very useful
> feature.
You mean radio_step_freq function which will increase/decrease frequency
from current with some (fixed, but configurable) value.
Am i right? I think, this will be  a
good thing (which already present in most of radio players).

--
Regards,
Vladimir Voroshilov     mailto:voroshil at gmail.com
JID: voroshil at jabber.ru