[MPlayer-dev-eng] Some MSGTR for demux_mkv.c

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Sun Nov 5 13:14:56 CET 2006

Hello folks,

I made my first attempts to alter source code to extract messages. Obvious
purpose is to make translations possible.
I added defines in help_mp-en.h for every mp_msg that was lower than
message level 6 (verbose), msidentify messages were left out completely. I
hope that is correct.
Strings were added in section "// demuxer.c, demux_*.c:". However, many
strings could be confused with messages that are not mkv-specific. I'm
wondering if define names other than MSGTR_.. should be used,MSGTR_MKV_.. for example.

Please comment.

Sebastian