[MPlayer-dev-eng] The path to RC2

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Nov 1 09:03:17 CET 2006

Moin,

According to our "release schedule" ( 20060506085930.01576587.attila at kinali.ch
resp http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2006-May/042796.html )
we wanted to release 1.0 this year. As we just released RC1 and because
there are still some open issues, we will not be able to do so.

In order to speed things a little bit up, i would like to
ask what you think is needed for RC2 and how we could
achieve it. If possible, i'd like to have an RC2 by the end of
the year, so that we could make RC3 or 1.0 in spring or early summer.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred