[MPlayer-dev-eng] mailinglist webpage url

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue May 30 14:41:13 CEST 2006

Moin,

You might have already noticed it, the webpage url for the mailinglists
has changed again. I did this to have one stable hostname that
is independend of anything else, which we can let point to
something else, in case the host changes.

Please, if you refere to the mailinglist or the archives
use lists.mplayerhq.hu from now on. I fixed the webpages for mplayer
and ffmpeg, but DOCS will have to wait until the repo is up.

Thanks for your understanding.

			Attila Kinali
--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ