[MPlayer-dev-eng] to michael

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Thu May 25 14:51:39 CEST 2006

Oded Shimon <ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org> wrote:

> Flame all you want, the absoloute fact is, I'm an innocent man blocked out
> from e-mailing a friend.

The problem is that many admins (including the previous poster, it
seems) consider the "guilty until proven innocent (and even so, you're
suspect)" rule is acceptable. It's not. Not for mails, not for IPs, even
more so not for users.

And to use our friend Rich way of expressing things in a highly
moderate, diplomatic and friendly manner : anyone who believe the rule
is acceptable is an idiotic moron and should be fired from his job as
admin, period. The internet has enough problems not to add neofascist
admins who believe they can police the world on their own to them.

--
Romain Dolbeau
<romain at dolbeau.org>