[MPlayer-dev-eng] lets devoice the world ;)

Zuxy Meng zuxy.meng at gmail.com
Sat May 13 11:27:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

2006/5/13, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet <reynaldo at opendot.cl>:
> On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 10:58:49AM +0200,
>
> Hum, tho karake was a widespread term, guess i was wrong, anyway
> it needs a lot of work to be called 'devoice' ;) in his current
> state i think its only usesfull as a karaoke filter. I will sleep
> on the idea, if others think the same i can make the name change
> arrangements tomorrow.

karaoke's a common word but a bit confusing here. Some LDs or CDs used
for karaoke record voice on a channel and music on the other, so
people may think that "karaoke" filter will mute the voice channel and
make a copy of the music channel. "devoice" or "voiceless" is better
IMHO.

--
Zuxy
Beauty is truth,