[MPlayer-dev-eng] lets devoice the world ;)

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Sat May 13 11:20:21 CEST 2006

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 10:58:49AM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Saturday, 13 May 2006 at 10:51, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet wrote:

> > > Ok, missing man page entry then, reviewed on irc, going to commit.
> > >
> > > 	Reynaldo
> >
> > Commited.
>
> Well, I have one objection: the name. It's counter-intuitive for me. I'd
> very much prefer it to be called "devoice", not "karaoke".
>
> Regards,
> R.

Hum, tho karake was a widespread term, guess i was wrong, anyway
it needs a lot of work to be called 'devoice' ;) in his current
state i think its only usesfull as a karaoke filter. I will sleep
on the idea, if others think the same i can make the name change
arrangements tomorrow.

Best regards, and thanks for caring

	Reynaldo