[MPlayer-dev-eng] h264+aac in lavf mp4

Erik Slagter erik at slagter.name
Sun Mar 19 11:36:32 CET 2006

Hi,

Just, asking, is putting h264 and aac in mp4 using the lavf muxer mp4
supposed to work at the moment, or maybe it's known broken?

Some additional info: when I try this, the resulting file plays only
audio in mplayer, video says: "Error while decoding frame". I must admit
this an improvement since Michael's audio chunk patch, because the audio
now works.

If I do exactly the same, but choose avi as container, all is OK...

I was testing with b frames forced to 0, btw.

Afaik there is an issue with the lavf muxer and b frames, are there more
known issues in this area?