[MPlayer-dev-eng] window title patch

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 08:30:56 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2/12/06, Danny Milosavljevic <danny.milo at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached is a (messy) patch that puts the name of the current video into
> the window title ... perhaps you find it useful.
>
> That probably should be solved at a higher layer, but it _does_ work
> with that, at least :)

The patch doesn't currently work. Here's what I get at the end of build:

libvo/libvo.a(x11_common.o): In function
`vo_x11_create_smooth_window':x11_common.c:(.text+0x21be): undefined
reference to `XpmCreatePixmapFromData'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I'll try to look into it later on, but if you could fix this, and
resend a patch, that would be greatly appreciated... I've tried to
append '-lxpm' to the build line, but it didn't change anything...

Regarding the way your patch is done, and whether it should be done at
a higher level or not, I frankly don't know. It would certainly be
_better_ if it could be done at a higher level, but then how can this
be done? Don't know!

> P.S. Note that I'm not subscribed so please also forward replies to
> e-mail address.

done.
--
Reinventing the wheel certainly is annoying, but as long as all other
wheels are square...

Reimar Döffinger