[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] pre8: regressions, critical bugs and activities

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Mar 14 10:14:42 CET 2006

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:42:37 +0100
Roberto Togni <r_togni at tiscali.it> wrote:

> pre7 was released on April 16, 2005. It's first birthday party is
> scheduled in about one month.
> It's probably time to seriously start thinking about pre8, especially
> if we want it to happen before LinuxTag (2-6 May 2006).

You have my support on this.

> Here are some, please complete.
>
> Critical bugs:

Set up the mirroring system. Although the services are already
ready, the framework isn't set up. I'll get onto that in about
3 to 4 weeks, when i got my head out of the work here.

But even if the mirrors are not yet in sync, natsuki
should be able to take the load alone.

			Attila Kinali

--
wer soviel schoggi isst, kann sowieso nicht dumm sein ;-)
		-- Sandra