[MPlayer-dev-eng] Released Aud-X codec DLL

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sun Mar 12 19:58:41 CET 2006

On Sunday, 12 March 2006 at 19:47, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Sunday, 12 March 2006 at 15:30, Marek Dziubinski Aud-X wrote:
> > Hi,
> > thank you for replies.
> >
> > Yes it is legal.
> >
> > I.e. we have modified some open source projects,
> > such as AC3enc,
>
> I don't know which ac3enc you have in mind, but
>
> > and VirtualDubMod.
>
> VirtualDubMod's license is GPL, so if you distribute derivative works,
> you must release full source code under GPL, too, per clause 2b):

Which I see you've already done, but instead of modified files, I suggest
you provide a patch in diff -u format. Without that, one has to download
the original VDM source and make the diff themselves.

However, I see you have some sort of mp3 encoding there. Are you using
LAME for that?

R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression