[MPlayer-dev-eng] Receiving Windows multicast streams and Play it

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jun 17 16:26:00 CEST 2006

Hello,
On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 05:01:54PM +0800, difeijing wrote:
> the data protocol is unknown. I can sure that the payload data is exactly from the local asf/wmv
> file,but without the protocol information  I really don't know how to deal with them.

What exactly do you mean by "protocol information"? Decoding the nsc
files is no problem, I posted a patch for that a long time ago, but that
does not help anything since part of the file header is in the nsc file.
My conclusion was that this is just too ugly to support in MPlayer...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger