[MPlayer-dev-eng] Receiving Windows multicast streams and Play it

difeijing difeijing at sina.com
Sat Jun 17 11:01:54 CEST 2006

hi,everyone
    I'm now trying to receive Windows Media's multicast streams and  play it on a Linux box.
    First I decoded the .NSC file to get the stream descriptions(using John's code),including
multicast address,port and etc,but when I received the multicast data stream from the network,
the data protocol is unknown. I can sure that the payload data is exactly from the local asf/wmv
file,but without the protocol information  I really don't know how to deal with them.
    Can anyone give some advices about it? Anything is appreciated. Thanks!

difeijing
2006-06-17