[MPlayer-dev-eng] Where is the CVS

Mohammad A. Haque mhaque at haque.net
Thu Jun 15 19:09:12 CEST 2006

On Jun 15, 2006, at 12:49 PM, Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> Hi,
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 10:48:47AM -0400, Mohammad A. Haque wrote:
>>
>> Now that SVN is live, when will we be able to checkout over http if
>> ever?
>
> A related question that should not be misunderstood as bugging:
> are there any plans to provide SVN snapshots? Without or (for me
> preferable) with .svn directories?
> When I have to create one anyway I make mine available at
> http://studwww.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/~s_doeffi/MPlayer/ , but I do not
> have that much space there.
>
> Greetings,
> Reimar Döffinger

I could probably provide this along with my occasional mplayerosx
builds if the developers don't have anything against it. I've got the
space and bandwidth to spare for now but if usage goes over maybe
users can donate a little?

Mohammad A. Haque                      http://www.haque.net/
                                         mhaque at haque.net

   "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.