[MPlayer-dev-eng] Where is the CVS

Mohammad A. Haque mhaque at haque.net
Fri Jun 16 15:27:54 CEST 2006

On Jun 15, 2006, at 13:09 PM, Mohammad A. Haque wrote:

>> A related question that should not be misunderstood as bugging:
>> are there any plans to provide SVN snapshots? Without or (for me
>> preferable) with .svn directories?
>> When I have to create one anyway I make mine available at
>> http://studwww.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/~s_doeffi/MPlayer/ , but I do not
>> have that much space there.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Reimar Döffinger
>
> I could probably provide this along with my occasional mplayerosx
> builds if the developers don't have anything against it. I've got
> the space and bandwidth to spare for now but if usage goes over
> maybe users can donate a little?

I didn't get anything back threatening me with bodily harm so I went
ahead and set it up. If developers do have an issue with this, let me
know and I will remove it.

http://www.haque.net/software/mplayerosx/svn-snapshots/

Update Schedule: 00:00 (EST/EDT) Daily

I left the .svn dirs. Should I leave or remove them?

Mohammad A. Haque                      http://www.haque.net/
                                         mhaque at haque.net

   "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.
    Don't drink and derive." --Unknown