[MPlayer-dev-eng] Merging old pre7try2 and newest pre8 releases

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue Jun 13 19:08:51 CEST 2006

Serhiy Tkachenko wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This probably is a newbie question, so sorry in
> advance.
>
> I have working copy of mplayer1.0pre7try2. I did not
> take it from CVS but just downloaded .tar file,
> unpacked and configured it.
>
> I have made a couple of modifications in it to satisfy
> my needs. It's a small number of 2-3 line changes in
> some files including configure script and makefiles. I
> also added some new audio drivers. Generally, those
> changes are a quick hack and are not interested for
> the public :)

Even if you think they're not applicable, it would be nice if you posted
them anyway, in case somebody else has a use for them. Even better would
be to clean them up and submit them for inclusion.

If you send patches you don't intend for inclusion, though, be sure to
note that in the corresponding message. That way, when somebody flames
you for suggesting something broken, you'll have the moral high ground
and can flame them back. ;)

-Corey