[MPlayer-dev-eng] Merging old pre7try2 and newest pre8 releases

Serhiy Tkachenko altserg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 11:44:47 CEST 2006

Hi all,

This probably is a newbie question, so sorry in
advance.

I have working copy of mplayer1.0pre7try2. I did not
take it from CVS but just downloaded .tar file,
unpacked and configured it.

I have made a couple of modifications in it to satisfy
my needs. It's a small number of 2-3 line changes in
some files including configure script and makefiles. I
also added some new audio drivers. Generally, those
changes are a quick hack and are not interested for
the public :)

How can can I now safely merge newest 1.0pre8 version
into my working copy preserving my changes?

Sincerely,

Serg