[MPlayer-dev-eng] Where is the CVS

Arias Hung arias at m-a-g.net
Sat Jun 10 07:41:26 CEST 2006

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006, Robert Kesterson delivered in simple text monotype:
>I just did the following on my system and it worked fine (note that I have all the build prerequisites already on my machine from
>prior mplayer builds):
<---snip--->

My complete and total apologies.  The oddest thing is happening when I execute svn from commandline without the fullpath, I get absolutely
no reponse, nor is it a case of a mistaken alias or function set to 'svn'.  Regardless, it was my mistake, as I mistook the inability
to get a response out of my svn to the mplayer repo still being down and not being updateable.  Please ignore the babbling in my prior message. :(

Weird:

$ svn

$ /usr/bin/svn
Type 'svn help' for usage.

$ set -o xtrace
$ /usr/bin/svn
+ /usr/bin/svn
Type 'svn help' for usage.

$ svn
+ svn
+ local cur cmds cmdOpts pOpts mOpts rOpts qOpts nOpts optsParam opt
+ local helpCmds optBase i
+ COMPREPLY=()
+ cur=
+ cmds='add blame annotate praise cat checkout co cleanup commit ci \
               copy cp delete remove rm diff export help import info \
               list ls lock log merge mkdir move mv rename \
               propdel pdel propedit pedit propget pget \
               proplist plist propset pset resolved revert \
               status switch unlock update --version'
+ optsParam='-r|--revision|--username|--password|--targets|
                    |-x|--extensions|-m|--message|-F|--file|--encoding|
                    |--diff-cmd|--diff3-cmd|--editor-cmd|--old|--new|
                    |--config-dir|--native-eol|--limit'
+ helpCmds='help|--help|h|\?'
+ return 0
++ date +%-l:%0M%-p