[MPlayer-dev-eng] pre8 again

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:32:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/5/06, Roberto Togni <r_togni at tiscali.it> wrote:

> Doc writers and translators please check for all cvs references,
> instructions and such and replace them with the corresponding
> subversion commands.

What's on my tracker:
- an almost full update of French help messages (contributed work,
need to review and apply)
- some fixes/updates of the French XML doc (contributed work, need to
review and apply)
- update French man page (my responsibility, todo)
- check for CVS references on the doc (whoever wants to do it, could
be Jerome if he wants to, or it could be me).

I'm quite busy these days, and still don't have a working development
machine (I had a major hard drive failure last week, and will get new
disks later tonight. I'd have to properly setup a new system on them,
which takes time).

Except CVS references, I don't think any of them is a release
blocker... Anyway, don't delay pre8 because of me...

Guillaume
--
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
 -- Winston Churchill