[MPlayer-dev-eng] Subversion test repository online

Nico Sabbi nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it
Sat Jun 3 13:42:10 CEST 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:

>Suggestions for a more elegant solution are more than welcome.
>
>This is still sandbox to which you can commit with user and pass
>'mplayer', but now very close to the final version.  Please test it
>thoroughly to shake out any final bugs.
>
>Diego

works fine, but since I wanted to permit users to test some new code I
added the following:
- added support for DTS audio in demux_ts.c (only identified from the
PMT, because I don't
parse the bitstream)
- moved the stream_dvd interface to a new file: libmpdemux/stream_dvd.h,
that mencoder.c
and mplayer.c include; removed every dependency on stream_dvd.[ch] from
stream.h
- restored the stream part of dvdnav (you need to pass to configure
    --disable-mpdvdkit --enable-dvdnav
--with-dvdnav-config=/usr/bin/dvdnav-config)

- committed code to switch to any audio track indipendently from the
codec used

    Nico