[MPlayer-dev-eng] iec958 and unichrome patches for MPlayer1.0pre8

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Jul 28 02:36:48 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 05:20:44PM -0700, Remus Koos wrote:

>   The second patch that I put together is the unichrome .5 patch. I basically
> ported the 1.0pre6 unichrome patch. I compiled and tested mplayer with this
> patch and it seems to work just fine. You have to compile mplayer with
> '--enable-xxmc --with-xxmclib=viaXvMC' in order to enable this feature.
>
>   You can get the patch from here:
> http://remus.gotdns.com/WebRoot$/the2nd/mplayer-1.0pre8-unichrome-0.5.patch

version.h is included by mistake, there are some cosmetics in the patch,
plus

  #if defined(HAVE_XVMC)|defined(HAVE_XVMC_VLD)

is incorrect syntax, use

  #if defined(HAVE_XVMC) || defined(HAVE_XVMC_VLD)

instead and yes, please also add the spaces, it makes it more readable.

Dunno about the rest of the patch, Ivan should review it.  I remember
that Guillaume was interested in Via xvmc support as well.

Diego