[MPlayer-dev-eng] [SILLY THOUGHT] Upcoming Release Schedule

Guillaume Poirier gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu
Mon Jul 10 15:15:06 CEST 2006

Hi there,

As discussed at Linux Tag, Windows GUI and DVDNav patch are the next
big chunks that are to be merged.
Win GUI has been merged and it looks like ppl don't have problems with
it (or simply don't use it).
DVDnav patch... well, things do not seem to go too fast for various
reasons (mainly because the patch is big I suppose). Then we have some
other "yummy-yummy" features that are starting to shape up: VC-1
decoding and all the other SoC projects (AMR, AC3, AAC decoding). Now,
what's our goal regarding what RC-1 should feature?

Guillaume