[MPlayer-dev-eng] dwStart (stream delay in AVI files)

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 31 10:26:04 CET 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 12:51:49AM -0800, Corey Hickey wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > yes, and yes ff* ignores it as i couldnt find a file which needed it
> > maybe you could make yours available?
>
> I'm not sure if I've found one in the wild;

I have seen one such file and I was going crazy why every player on earth
synced it totally wrong except wmp till i found it. I think that was when I
implemented -delay for mencoder, as I was annoyed there was no way i could
fix this file :) MPlayer -delay is horrible for any values bigger than 0.5s

- ods15