[MPlayer-dev-eng] .TiVo file support (fwd)

Jeremy Drake mplayer at jdrake.com
Sun Dec 17 03:33:12 CET 2006

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006, Nico Sabbi wrote:

> today I've been busy with the output stream patch; tomorrow I'll look into
> this seeking issue

I created a function:
int tivo_stream_seek(stream_t*s, off_t pos)
{
	demuxer_t* demuxer = ((demux_stream_t*)s->priv)->demuxer;
	return stream_seek(demuxer->stream, pos);
}

And set s->seek = &tivo_stream_seek after new_ds_stream, and now I can
seek (sort of, seeking backwards has some issues, don't know why).  I
noticed that new_ds_stream does not set a seek function, so I set one
myself.  I don't know that this is an acceptable fix, it seems hackish to
me, but it helps.  Hopefully this nugget will help you find the real fix.

--
fortune's Contribution of the Month to the Animal Rights Debate:

	I'll stay out of animals' way if they'll stay out of mine.
	"Hey you, get off my plate"
		-- Roger Midnight