[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: already got a workaround (re: latest svn broke on MacOSX)

Guillaume Poirier gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu
Wed Dec 6 11:40:34 CET 2006

Hi,

sci-fi at hush.ai wrote:
> On 2006-12-06 03:30:35 -0600, "Guillaume POIRIER" <poirierg at gmail.com>
> said:

>> Well, you can do 2 things that work reasonably well for me:
>> - create a gmail account (gmail preserves threading)
>

> eww Google is on my ****list (a 4-letter word I won't repeat here)  ;)

That's too bad. It really works well... and you really don't have to
use it for your personnal email exchanges you know (if you don't like
their privacy policy)

> Does mplayerhq.hu have a test-maillist so I can try other
> mail services?

Here's the list:
Just post to a list that has low activity and you should be fine.

> In the other related thread (with the big log) I'm contemplating to use
> bugreports anytime I need to send logs & patches like this again.  ;)
> I should have done it this time, my 6th sense told me we'd be here
> 24-hours later still trying to get the patch-thread joined to the
> log-thread.  ;)

The size limits of attachment on mplayer-dev is 240 kb and it's 80kb
on mplayer-users. If you manage to squeeze your attachments to these
size, your posts won't be held to moderation.

Guillaume