[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: latest svn compile broke on MacOSX, several things to mention...

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Dec 6 11:40:03 CET 2006

Please don't take this personally, it's not meant that way.

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 03:56:40AM -0600, sci-fi at hush.ai wrote:

> dude, you've already read my post with an associated patch for this
> and I already responded _there_ to tell you to look at _this_ log for
> the technical info you requested _there_ once "the moderator" allowed
> this big post to come on thru ... does any of this ring a bell now?  ;)

I - and I believe everybody else - have completely lost track of all the
problems you keep coming up here.  Your mails are long-winded, always
contain cross-references to multiple other mails and sometimes bugzilla
reports, sometimes huge attachments and come with offtopic rants.
Unfortunately they never contain patches, at least I don't remember any,
and as such are offtopic on mplayer-dev-eng.

My suggestion: Keep mails short and to the point, strictly one issue per
mail, strictly ontopic and - most importantly - send us patches.  You
are the porter, not us, and you don't seem to lack the skills.

Diego