[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: already got a workaround (re: latest svn broke on MacOSX)

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 10:04:17 CET 2006

Hi,

On 12/6/06, sci-fi at hush.ai <sci-fi at hush.ai> wrote:
> On 2006-12-05 06:08:03 -0600, Nicolas Plourde <nicolas.plourde at gmail.com> said:
> > On 5-Dec-06, at 6:19 AM, <sci-fi at hush.ai> wrote:
> >> Sometime sooner or later I hope the moderator will approve the  configure.log
> >> post I just made, in relation to the current svn breakage for  MacOSX during
> >> make.  For now you-all are going to need to wait for that report in  order
> >> to see what I'm talking about exactly here.  ;)
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> [...]
> > I made the isysroot change. And it does not cause any problem for me.
> > Give me more information.
>
> ;)

Your mail has made it through now. Somehow, it didn't show up on the
moderation queue right away.

If it appears that your mail hasn't made it through, please reply me
privately and I'll see what I can do (I'd need the exact date and
subject of the moderated message).

Guillaume
--
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing
which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations