[MPlayer-dev-eng] MSGTR messages for vid/aid in non-verbose output?

Andrew Savchenko Bircoph at list.ru
Sun Dec 3 18:08:56 CET 2006

On 3 Декабрь 2006 19:11 Uoti Urpala wrote:
> Wait for a while. Hopefully there will soon be a new translation
> system which doesn't require moving messages out of the source
> files to make them translatable. It won't happen in days but
> hopefully within the next few weeks or month.

Ok. But I've read the thread about new translation system... What
can I say. If this will be gettext-like hell it will be
deplorably. And I slightly misunderstood how english messages will
be extracted for translation. Current system makes line-by-line
translation possible -- this is rather convenient IMO.