[MPlayer-dev-eng] bug on mpeg-ts demuxer... or something likethis

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 12:13:47 CEST 2006

2006/8/21, Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at email.it>:
> arbitrary: which is first and which is last?

Good question. What is it selecting now? The last seen? The higer
number? Whatever it is doing, I think it should be doing the oposite.
This afternoon if I got time I will try to check the source code if I
can understand it.

> moreover the selection code in demux_ts.c (ts_detect_streams)
> is so brain-damaged that I prefer not to touch it anymore until the next
> cleanup :)

Well... At least it works well now and I can convert my pictures
recorded with the dreambox to avi... but first grepping for the audio
pid and substracting 1 to it... If I can, I will try to help fixing
this problem.

--
Alejandro Vargas