[MPlayer-dev-eng] bug on mpeg-ts demuxer... or something likethis

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Mon Aug 21 11:42:16 CEST 2006

Alejandro Vargas wrote:
> It is not a real bug but a problem. Mplaer now plays correctly mpeg-ts
> files, and reports correctly all video and audio streams, but seems to
> be selecting the LAST audio stream instead of the first one if no one
> is explicity selected via -aid <audio_pid>.
>
> The problem is not big but I think it would be more consistent to use
> the first audio pid instead of the last one.

arbitrary: which is first and which is last?
moreover the selection code in demux_ts.c (ts_detect_streams)
is so brain-damaged that I prefer not to touch it anymore until the next
cleanup :)

 Sponsor:
 Conto Arancio: 3.50% per tutto il 2006! Scopri come
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5042&d=21-8