[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Re: MPlayer + MatrixView

Pigeon pigeon at pigeond.net
Tue Aug 15 23:10:49 CEST 2006

> Well, if your texture size is at least somewhat similar to the original
> size it should look okay enough...

    Ok I'm going to get rid of glu.

> But I wonder, the descriptions sounds like the "text" should be
> scrolling, but for me it does not change at all, except brightness...

    I actaully haven't touched the logic of how the matrixview work. If
possible could you (or anyone) try building the original matrixview and
double check?

    Of course, I could look into this as well and see if there's
anything I could do.

> Also, the contrast and brightness suboptions seem rather pointless to
> me, people can just use the global -contrast and -brightness options?

    Ah, my mistake for not knowing -contrast and -brightness. I'll
change it.

> Also, the defaults for matrix_cols etc. should be set directly before
> subopt_parse,
> Also, in the view of portability, do not use gettimeofday, instead use
> either GetTimer or GetTimerMS (from osdep/timer*).

    Will fix this two too.

    Thanks a lot for your review.

Pigeon.