[MPlayer-dev-eng] Problem with MPlayer in slave mode.

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Aug 9 21:50:19 CEST 2006

Hello,
On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 03:57:26PM +0200, Christian HUAUX wrote:
> Tried with "mplayer -slave -idle" get the same result. Tried thousand things
> but mplayer seems to not listent for stdin .

Well, that is exactly what is the case. MPlayer currently uses
ReadConsoleInput on Windows. I am not even sure if it's possible to
avoid that, I think Windows does not send some of the needed key events
to stdin.
So either you have to provide input in a way that works with
ReadConsoleInput or try to use -input file=...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger